Copyright © 2013 Marsh Inc. All rights reserved.
Marsh Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activities only.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Website Terms and Conditions
1. While Marsh has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website was correct at the time of inclusion, you should be aware that Marsh accepts no responsibility if the information is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
2. Except as expressly provided for on this website, Marsh is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any message sent or received by you.
3. All present and future copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights relating to this website are vested in Marsh and its licensors. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Marsh and its licensors and agree to promptly notify Marsh in writing (contact details below) upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any use of the website that infringes upon any proprietary rights.
4. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website only for your own personal non-commercial use or for the non-commercial use of your organisation. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by Marsh. To apply for authorisation, you must either e-mail or write to Marsh (contact details below) with the following details: (a) your name or the name of the technical contact responsible for the link(s); (b) the name of your company; (c) the email address and telephone number for you or the technical contact responsible for the link(s); and (d) the website address(es) where the link(s) to the Home Page will appear. You may not use the Marsh name or misuse the Marsh brand in any way, such use or misuse to be determined solely at the discretion of Marsh.
5. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular you agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
6. Marsh reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
In the normal course of performing services for our clients, information may be shared within the Marsh & McLennan Companies Group ("MMC") and may be used both for research and statistical purposes and crime prevention. It may be transferred to any country, including countries outside the European Economic Area, for any of these purposes and for systems administration. It may also be used to provide our clients with information about products and services that we believe could be of interest
When our clients supply us with information containing personal data (names, addresses, or other information relating to living individuals), we will hold and use that data to perform general insurance and other services for those clients on the understanding that the individuals to whom the data relates have been informed of the reason(s) for obtaining the data and the fact that it may be disclosed to third parties such as the MMC Group of companies.
8. You hereby agree to indemnify Marsh against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Marsh as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
9. While this website may provide links to other websites Marsh has no control over such sites. Marsh cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
10. If you are in breach of these terms Marsh may as its option, suspend your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
11. This website is provided to you free of charge without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated and Marsh accepts no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. Marsh's liability shall not be limited in the case of death or personal injury directly caused by Marsh's negligence.
12. These terms may be amended by Marsh from time to time. Your use of this Website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
13. These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by African law whose Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
14. Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to Marsh should be sent via our Contact Us form, or you can write to us at:
Name: Marsh (Pty) Ltd.
Place: South Africa
Office: Corner 5th Street and Fredman Drive, Entrance 1, Building 1, Alice Lane, Sandton, 2196, South Africa