Published: 25-Jan- 2017 | | Comments: 0
Marsh’s Transportation Practice serves over 500 clients and has more than 200 specialists operating in the U.S. The practice provides a range of services that include fleet safety gap analysis; driver recruitment and retention diagnostics; litigation management; and webinars on such issues as fleet safety for commercial vehicle operators, Comprehensive Safety and Accountability expertise, and safety for motor coach operators.
- On behalf of over 800 clients in North America, Marsh Transportation places more than USD710 million in premium in the worldwide market.
- Marsh met the transportation insurance needs of more than 20,000 independent contractors in 2010 by responding to more than 62,600 calls to the Marsh U.S. Consumer transportation service center and addressing more than 84,200 transactions and on-line submissions.
- Fleet services have helped clients reduce the cost of risk for a variety of fleet types such as passenger cars, buses, large and small trucks, bulk liquid transporters, dry freight haulers, and inter-modal operations.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Compliance – Comprehensive Safety & Accountability expertise
- Fleet risk management
- Driver Capacity Issues relating to recruiting and retention
- Logistics Third-Party Liability Risks (Broker Liability)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Security and Terrorism Risk
- Alternative risk transfer/financing