Published: 02-Jan- 2017 | | Comments: 0
Marsh’s Education Practice is a global network of over 650 specialist, seasoned professionals who are devoted to developing innovative solutions to meet the risk management and insurance challenges of schools, colleges and universities. Having served the education community for over 40 years, we work with schools to assess their strategic, operational, and reputational exposures.
- Dedicated to helping Marsh’s clients reduce the total cost of risk associated with education exposures.
- Use a real-time, industry knowledge-sharing platform to communicate regularly with Marsh’s colleagues about industry issues and new risk management tools, sharing valuable information and insights with Marsh’s education clients.
- Marsh’s service team includes specialists in education placement, risk mitigation, risk financing and claims management.
- Education Industry Benchmarking
- Consortia and Pooling Programme Expertise
- Global Communication and Resource Sharing
- Education Placement Specialists; Global Market Access
- International Studies and Research Abroad
- Risk Consulting Dedicated Specialists and Best Practices